Holy Trinity Church invite you to their Flower Festival 2018
All are welcome
The theme is 'in a monastery garden' with arrangements showcasing life when the building was one of the most prominent monasteries in Northern England.
A programme of live music to end each day during the Festival will add to the unique atmosphere.
The Festival will be open to the public from 10.00am to 5.00pm on Friday 25th, Saturday 26th and Monday 28th and from 1.00pm to 6.00pm on Sunday 27th May.
Music and worship during the festival:
- Friday at 5.00pm: Organ Recital with Jeremy Lloyd (York Minster)
- Saturday at 5.00pm: Dvorak's American Quartet
- Sunday at 11.00am: Festival Eucharist with the Trinity Choristers
- Sunday at 6.00pm: Choral Evensong with the Trinity Choristers
- Monday at 5.00pm: A Choral Celebration with the Trinity Choristers
Admission to the Flower Festival is free, but donations are welcome to support the Festival and Church.