With Revd Andrew De Smet and Revd Mark Brosnan
The Day is open to Clergy, Readers, those involved in Pastoral Care, Healing Ministry or Spiritual Accompanying.
Andrew De Smet is Pastoral Care Adviser in the Diocese of York, an Anglican priest, counsellor/ psychotherapist, mediator and spiritual director.
Mark Brosnan was a mental health nurse, and is now Vicar of the Kirkbymoorside Benefice and a spiritual director.
Areas to be covered during the day:
- Brief introductions to Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & Psychosis;
- What pastoral support is it practical to offer?
- Listening and Discernment;
- Boundaries and Referral;
- Responding to aggression;
- Spiritual issues for both parties.
Lunch is included. There is no charge to participants from York Diocese; for those outside the Diocese the cost is £20 (Cheque payable to ‘York DBF’ sent to the address below). For Further details contact Revd Andrew De Smet firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0758 327 9459.