This new Forum will be an opportunity for PSRs to come together with the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor and the DBS Administrator to hear the latest advice and guidance in relation to safeguarding practice and safer recruitment/DBS processes for the parishes.
Each two hour forum will include an opportunity for PSRs to network, share good practice and ask for advice from the Diocesan Safeguarding Team. There will be six evening sessions throughout the year across the Diocese:
- 22 February: St Mark, Howard Drive, Rawcliffe, York YO30 5UZ
- 8 March: St Barnabas, Main Street, Swanland HU14 3QP
- 17 May: The Trinity Centre, James Street, North Ormesby, TS3 6LD
- 6 September: Diocese of York, Amy Johnson Way, York YO30 4XT
- 4th October: East Riding (venue to be confirmed)
- 1st November: Nunthorpe Church Hall, Church Lane, Stokesley Road, Nunthorpe, North Yorkshire TS7 0PD
To book a place on the Forum email here.