We are seeking an experienced, well organised, self-motivated individual with a personal Christian ethos (any denomination) and excellent communication skills to work with us in our busy Social Action Centre.
The role is available 15 - 19 hours per week, negotiable (over 4 days, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday), on a 12 month fixed-term contract. Westway Open Arms is an independent Christian Charity operating within and for the benefit of the people of Eastfield Scarborough. Services are mainly provided by volunteers, and include:
- Drop-In Services & Support - social time; activities; free lunch weekly etc
- Debt Advice and Support - personal debt and money management
- Client Support - advice and support for clients in crisis and difficult circumstances
- Foodbank - food parcels for people in crisis
- Christian Faith and Spirituality - prayers, Communion and events
You will ensure provision of Centre Support to enable and underpin the vital work of Services provided for clients, and will also be an integral part of the Centre team, ensuring the Centre runs smoothly on a day to day basis.
To apply for the role, please send a covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the post, together with a comprehensive CV, via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 28 October 2019, at midday
Interviews are scheduled for Monday 4 November 2019