Settrington All Saints' CE VC Primary
Tel; 01944 768238
We are looking for a class teacher to work in our lovely, small, church school.
For this position we are looking for someone who is:
- A hard working classroom teacher
- Committed to our church ethos and the friendly nature of our small school
- Sees using evidence as a crucial part of their practice
- Has excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Willing to contribute and work as part of a team
- Lively and forward-thinking, with a good sense of humour
- Committed to our links to other local schools and working with others
We can offer you
- A ‘good’ school
- Support in your work
- Chances to further your professional development
- Hardworking and happy children
- Hardworking and happy staff!
- A school that believes every child deserves the best and aims to achieve excellence in all aspects of school life
The closing date for applications is midday on 20th May and interviews will be held on 25th May, to enable any successful candidate to give the required notice to start in September, where applicable.
This post would suit an Early Career Teacher and would initially be a fixed term contract of one year, but there is a strong possibility that this will continue.
For further information and details on how to apply please email Kate Towse, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits by prospective candidates are encouraged and can be arranged by
contacting the school.
Settrington All Saints Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.