Monk Fryston Church of England Primary School
Telephone: 01977 682388
Fax: 01977 680564
Executive Headteacher: Mr R M Weights B.Ed, FHA
The Governing Body of this vibrant, exciting and ambitious National Teaching School are seeking to appoint a full-time teacher to cover the maternity leave of our EYFS teacher. It is expected that this contract will last for one year. We maintain a welcoming, inclusive ethos and want someone who will join our strong staff team. Leading our Foundation Stage, the successful candidate will demonstrate commitment and dedication to ensure we maintain high quality provision for all pupils. The school is proud to be a member of the STAR Multi-Academy Trust. We are committed to professional development and the teaching school alliance has structures in place to support career progression.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
● Exemplary Early Years practice with high expectations for the achievement of all pupils;
● Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills;
● Commitment and enthusiasm for our school vision and ethos.
Monk Fryston School will offer:
● An outstanding school working within an established alliance;
● Fabulous children who demonstrate exemplary behaviour and attitudes to learning;
● A warm, committed and dynamic staff team;
● Governors who are supportive and have a shared ambition for the future of the school;
● A strong partnership with parents and the wider school community;
● A commitment to continuous professional development.
Visits to the school are welcomes and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Katie McLachlan – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01977 682388 - to arrange a visit.
To apply please visit the schools website for the application form and info; https://monkfryston.n-yorks.sch.uk/frontpage-news/eyfs-teacher-vacancy-maternity-cover-start-date-2-1-20/
Closing date: Friday 25th
October at noon.
Interviews: Week beginning 18th November 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Age range: 4 – 11 Current NOR: 209