An opportunity to work with a small friendly and very supportive team within a unique learning environment. Our children are well behaved and enjoy school.
Husthwaite CE Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic teacher to teach a mixed N/R/Y1 class. The successful candidate will provide a stimulating learning environment and have the expertise to engage, motivate and inspire giving all pupils a love of learning. We are a small school with a dedicated staff team who are committed to children’s learning, raising standards and providing a broad and balanced curriculum.
The person we hope to appoint will:
- have a comprehensive understanding of the EYFS framework and lower KS1 curriculum
- have received good feedback in lesson monitoring
- have a recent, strong track record of teaching EYFS
- have a comprehensive knowledge assessment, tracking and recording progress
- be able to create a stimulating learning environment
- recognise the importance of working in a team
- have strong interpersonal skills
- be willing and able to work in any age range within the school.
We can offer:
- a rapidly improving, friendly, church school
- a supportive, professional, motivated staff team
- opportunities for continuing professional development
- a school where children are happy and confident learners.
Please let us know what curriculum or other strengths you could offer us in your application. An interest in English and/or PE would be an advantage, though not essential.
Husthwaite CE School is federated with Sessay CE School. Working across both sites may be requested in the future.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced level DBS disclosure and medical clearance.
For further details candidates are welcome to contact the school by telephone on 01347 868371. Visits to the school are welcome by prior arrangement with Sarah Dixon, School Business Manager.
Applications closing date: 9am Friday 10th May 2019.
Interviews to take place: Monday 20th May 2019.