Gillamoor CE Primary School is seeking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic teacher with experience of teaching Key Stage 2 to join our small, friendly school. This is a fixed-term opportunity covering maternity leave for a period from September 2019 until February half term 2020.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is an excellent practitioner with experience of teaching at Key Stage 2
• Is warm, friendly and approachable.
• Engages children through high quality and creative teaching.
• Is prepared to contribute to the life of the whole school.
• Is highly motivated and able to motivate others with high expectations
• Has energy, determination and a sense of humour.
Gillamoor is situated in the beautiful County of North Yorkshire. Our school is based close to the historic market towns of Helmsley and Pickering. Our school is easily accessible by road, being only 5 minutes drive from the A170. Our Mission Statement is: Our School community aims to inspire and nurture the love of learning and to develop the full potential of all, within a distinctly Christian environment.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic, happy, well-motivated children who achieve high standards.
• A welcoming, caring, committed and professional staff team.
• A positive and supportive Christian ethos.
• A pleasant working environment.
• Opportunities and support for your own continued professional development.
• A committed and supportive governing body.
• Supportive parents and PTA
Further details are available from the Headteacher (see contacts)
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 3 April 2019.
Interviews are scheduled for Tuesday 9 April 2019