Crayke CE VC Primary School
Key Stage 1 (Year 1/2) Teacher (maternity cover)
Full time temporary contract
Main Pay Scale 1-6
Application deadline: 2 March 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Crayke Church of England Primary School for a full time maternity cover position at our lovely school. We wish to appoint an exceptional teacher to join our committed team from 12 April 2021.
We are looking for someone with passion and enthusiasm, a sense of humour, excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner. We seek a teacher who will play a key role in ensuring the highest level of learning progress is achieved, through quality teaching and learning.
In return, we can offer you an opportunity to work in an excellent school alongside fantastic children and a highly committed and experienced staff with extremely supportive governors. The school is located in breath-taking surroundings on the outskirts of Easingwold, which is easily accessible from the A19.
We are hopeful that the successful candidate can lead in at least one curriculum subject area. Applicants are therefore invited to state their curriculum strengths and experience in their application.
Please visit our website to learn more about our school: https://craykeschool.org/
The successful candidate will:
· Play a key role in supporting the school aims
· Be committed to continued professional development
· Be relentless about maintaining a consistently high standard of learning and teaching
· Have the ability to support the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
· A learning environment that is stimulating and supportive
· An ethos of care and support
· A range of opportunities to support your professional development
· Children who are happy and who behave sensibly and responsibly
· A hardworking, friendly, supportive and caring team
NYCC are committed to directly recruiting staff and will not accept applications nor services from agency suppliers in respect of our vacancies.
Crayke Church of England Primary School is committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community and aim to have a workforce reflecting this diversity. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further details and to apply please visit; https://teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk/jobs/key-stage-1-year-1-2-teacher-maternity-cover