Monk Fryston Church of England Primary School
Part of the STAR Multi-Academy Trust
Mid-day Supervisory Assistant (MSA) Required
Dates: Apply by 11th January 2019, Job start as soon as possible
Salary: Band 3, Scp 7 - 9
Location: North Yorkshire
Contract type: Part-Time Variable Hours, 8.75 hpw
Contract term: Established
We are seeking to appoint a part-time Mid-day Supervisory Assistant to supervise our children at lunchtimes. Duties will include supporting children’s eating, maintaining a clean and safe eating environment, and supervising play outside. We maintain a welcoming, inclusive ethos and want someone who will join our strong staff team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Empathy towards young children and an understanding of how children learn;
- Resilience and a positive attitude towards supporting children;
- Commitment and enthusiasm for our school vision and ethos.
Monk Fryston School will offer:
- Fabulous children who are keen to come to school and behave well;
- A warm, committed and dynamic staff team;
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
Application forms can be obtained from Mrs K McLachlan in the school office: email@example.com or 01977 682388
date: Friday 11th January at noon.
Job start: As soon as possible.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Age range: 4 – 11 Current NOR: 210