We are at an exciting time in the life of our church as we look to deepen our commitment to evangelism and discipleship. We are seeking a minister who will provide a focus for the Minster’s outward-facing ministry. This will include leading our two new congregations, growing them in numbers and in their depth of discipleship. Our parish includes opportunities to deepen our links with schools, create a youth community across our churches and to reach those living in the extensive new housing in our parish.
Working with colleagues in our Minster family of churches and the deanery, you will :
- Communicate well your living and mature faith
- Invest in relationships and be rooted in our community
- Creatively express your heart for mission as you point people to Jesus
- Enjoy being a team player
- Bring a commitment to a ‘mixed economy’ approach to mission and parish life
- Participate in the overall leadership of the Minster
Beverley is a vibrant and unspoilt market town with a wide range of cultural activities and access to coast and countryside. A new house is being purchased amongst the large areas of new housing to the south of the town but in walking distance of the Minster and town centre.
Informal enquiries are welcome. Please contact:
Revd Canon Jonathan Baker, Vicar of Beverley Minster T : 01482 868540
The Ven Andy Broom, Archdeacon of the East Riding T: 01482 881659
Click H E R E for further details and to make an application.
Closing date for applications: Speak with Archdeacon Andy Broom
Interviews: to be confirmed