Sutton on the Forest CE VC Primary
Sutton on the Forest
Tel; 01347 810230
Headteacher; Mrs H Pye
New Teaching Opportunity for Reception year within a Village Community
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join Sutton-on-the-Forest CE Primary School; a happy, successful school located on the outskirts of York.
We strongly encourage a visit to school before applying. We are open for candidate visits on:
Wednesday 16th June (morning)
Monday 21st June (all day)
Fixed term contract (1st Sept 2021 – 31st Aug 2022)
Main Pay Scale 1-6
Closing date: 23rd June
Interviews: 29th June
Candidates should have experience of teaching an EYFS class. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We believe in:
• Nurture and wellbeing - our commitment to providing a nurturing environment that places wellbeing of our staff, pupils and families at the heart of everything we do.
• High expectations and standards - the high quality education that we are proud to provide at Sutton. We develop our teachers' skills so that they can be their best, and create stimulating, caring and purposeful learning environments.
• Outdoor learning - our children’s learning and wellbeing benefit from regular outdoor learning and exploration in our extensive green spaces.
Our children are eager to learn and do their best and are proud to follow our school values of Respect, Perseverance, Compassion and Friendship, which develop their character and resilience.
At Sutton, you will work with colleagues that are ambitious for the children and themselves. Our dynamic group of educators use creative and intuitive approaches to improve the outcomes of our pupils, both academically and pastorally.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A talented, dedicated and highly-motivated Early Years teacher, with a good knowledge of the Early Years Framework and experience delivering the Early Years curriculum
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best and able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
• Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Is passionate about providing stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners
• Has a positive attitude that impacts on the quality of education, pupils’ outcomes and the life of the school as a whole
For further details and to apply, please visit the NYCC website; https://nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk/Vacancies/W/4530/0/302005/20022/reception-teacher-sutton-on-the-forest-church-of-england