Called, Connected, Committed - POSTPONED - RESCHEDULED TO 10TH JANUARY 2019
A Course for those actively seeking Headship opportunities in Church Schools
- Are you aspiring to Headship?
- Do you want to connect with other aspiring leaders and church schools?
- Are you committed to excellence and flourishing?
- Are you looking for change and challenge?
If yes, then this is the course for you!
The course is over 3 parts;
- Called - exploring vision and leadership
16th October 2018, 9.30am - 4.00pm - Diocesan Office, York
Placement opportunity in a Church School (we will facilitate a days placement in a CE school)
- Committed - developing flourishing school communities
15th March 2019, 9.30am - 4.00pm - Bishopthorpe Palace, York, which will include practical support to aid you in applying for Church School leadership opportunities.
The cost for the whole of this course is £100 (for SLA / Non SLA & Community Schools), which includes lunch for day 1 & 3.To book a place please visit this Eventbrite page;
(an invoice will follow in due course)
For further details please contact Olivia Seymour at email@example.com