Our meet-up will be:
- A chance to meet Carolyn Edwards, the new Diocesan Strategic Lead for Children and Young People, who will be there for the whole morning to join in our discussions.
- An opportunity to review what has happened for children and young people over the last five years.
- A place to worship and pray together.
- An ideal occasion to explore what could happen in the coming year, giving us some aims to work towards.
- Bishop Paul will also be there for the whole morning, so we hope you can come too?
Refreshments will be provided throughout the morning and we have booked the church hall until 2.00pm so if you would like to bring some lunch we can eat together. Please can you let Andy & Jo Bowden know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.