What does it look like to be part of a small group of young people in church and still be on fire for God?
- We’ll spend the weekend exploring what it means to Dare to Dream for our church, our community and ourselves, and how we can grow in our faith as we do it.
- It’s something we’ve been trying to work out in Bishopthorpe over the past 15 years.
We don’t have all the answers, but we would love to share the story with you of what we have discovered, and encourage you to dream about what could happen in your church and small communities.
- Friday 21st February 2020: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
- Saturday 22nd February 2020: 10.00am - 10.00pm
- Sunday 23rd February 2020: 10.00am - 3.00pm
- £25.00 per person
- The cost includes meals from Friday evening to Suynday lunchtime.
- Venue: St Andrew’s Church, Bishopthorpe
- Age: Secondary school aged young people upwards. Young people should be accompanied where possible - please contact us if this is not possible
Unfortunately we are unable to offer accommodation, but there are lots of B&Bs locally.
St Andrew’s Bishopthorpe PCC is responsible for safe recruitment, DBS checks and implementing diocesan safeguarding policies for the Dare to Dream weekend. Participating churches are responsible for safeguarding arrangements in relation to travel to and from Bishopthorpe and must ensure their leaders/accompanying adults have the appropriate level of DBS clearance etc - please check our website for further information.
Book online at www.standrewsbishopthorpe.weebly.com/daretodream or contact the Parish Office on 01904 700088 and ask for a paper form.
For further information please contact us: