The SIAMS workshop will guide schools through the SIAMS schedule and inspection process. The session will focus primarily on unpacking the inspection question and strands of the schedule and include a focus on effective self-evaluation.
Delegates are asked to bring a copy of the SIAMS schedule (available at http://dioceseofyork.org.uk/supporting-schools/siams/) and your current school SIAMS self-evaluation. Time is made available to answer individual school questions.
Dates and venue
There are two dates to choose from:
• Monday 4th October 2021, 1.30-4.00pm via Zoom
• Wednesday 5th January 2022, 9.30am-12.00pm, Diocesan Offices, York (please note numbers may be heavily restricted, it is advised that you book a place early)
• This workshop is provided free of charge for 1 delegate per school in the service level agreement
• For schools not in the service level agreement and any additional places there is a cost of £50 per delegate
• Booking for either session is via Eventbrite;
Please note - Places are limited so in the event of being fully booked, priority will be given to those that are due to be inspected soonest.