Starting Out in a Church School
Tuesday 29th January
9.30am – 4pm
Diocesan Office, York
(This session was originally scheduled for 12th October 2018)
All newly qualified teachers and teachers new to Church schools are warmly invited to attend our induction training session:
Areas covered will include:
• a background to Church schools,
• an overview of the Diocese,
• distinctive features of church schools,
• information on the National Standards,
• Collective Worship,
• an overview of resources and support available.
A buffet lunch is included.
There is ample free parking on site.
Cost; £25 SLA, £33 Non SLA
To book a place on this please go to Eventbrite;
Bookings will close on 18th January or earlier if all places are filled.