Vision and Curriculum Programme (1 half day and 3 twilights)
In response to the Church of England’s Vision for Education, ‘Deeply Christian, Serving the Common Good’ and the themes in the SIAMS schedule and Ofsted framework, this programme explores developing a flourishing curriculum.
The first session focuses on how a Christian vision in a Church school can inform curriculum intent. Subsequent sessions take different curriculum themes and give participants the opportunity to reflect on their current practice and work with others to help develop curriculum, in line with the Christian vision for the school.
Dates, venue and focus
Please note this programme takes place over 1 half day and 3 twilights. All sessions are via Zoom
• Vision and intent - Wednesday 20th October 2021, 9.30am -12.00pm
• RSHE twilight - Thursday 11th November 2021, 4.00-6.00pm
• Spiritual Development twilight - Thursday 20th January 2022, 4.00-6.00pm
• Courageous Advocacy twilight - Tuesday 8th March 2022, 4.00-6.00pm
• This package costs £150 per school (with up to 2 delegates per school attending)
• Booking is via Eventbrite;https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/vision-curriculum-programme-registration-156889918971
Bookings will close one week before the first session.
These sessions are for staff working within Diocese of York schools.