Through its ‘Living in Love and Faith’ (LLF) programme, the Church of England wants to understand what it means to follow Christ in love and faith given the questions about human identity and the variety of patterns of relationship emerging in our society, including marriage, civil partnership, cohabitation, celibacy and friendship.
Our Diocesan LLF Advocates, Helen Lawrence and Richard Walker, have made a series of short videos to introduce the five 'Pastoral Principles' underlying the LLF programme; you will find hem via our LLF page at www.dioceseofyork.org.uk/llf.
LLF Facilitation Training
The Church of England is offering national LLF Facilitation Training webinars on the following dates in September 2021:
- Wednesday 8th 10.00am – 12.00 noon
- Tuesday 14th 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Tuesday 28th 10.00am – 12.00 noon
Anyone wanting to register for a session should contact Georgina Morgan via (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Within the Diocese of York there are three local centres where the LLF course will be offered for those that would prefer a more anonymous approach. Please contact the following clergy who will start a course at their centre when there are sufficient numbers.
- York Minster: Revd Canon Michael Smith (email@example.com)
- Bridlington Priory: Revd Matthew Pollard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All Saints Northallerton: Revd Fiona Mayer-Jones (email@example.com)