Whenever you are considering any works which require a faculty or the formal advice of the DAC, please plan ahead and allow sufficient time for the application process to be fully completed well in advance of any anticipated starting date for the works. Only genuine emergency works (i.e. damage causing significant ingress of water, structural instability or threat of physical injury) or additional information concerning applications already submitted for consideration by the Committee, can be considered if received late. In case of genuine emergency, please consult either the Diocesan Registrar, the DAC Secretary or your Archdeacon for advice as to the procedure to be followed to obtain an Interim Faculty (an "emergency" faculty), and see the Chancellor's Practice Direction on our Forms and Guidance Notes page.
Please remember that any change of Inspecting Architect must be submitted for approval by the DAC.
- March: Date of meeting Tuesday 12th March, last date for submissions Friday 23rd February
- April: Date of meeting Wednesday 24th April, last date for submissions Friday 5th April
- June: Date of meeting Tuesday 4th June, last date for submissions Wednesday 15th May
- July: Date of meeting Wednesday 10th July, last date for submissions Friday 21st June
- September: Date of meeting Tuesday 17th September, last date for submissions Friday 30th August
- October: Date of meeting Tuesday 29th October, last date for submissions Friday 11th October
- December: Date of meeting Tuesday 10th December, last date for submissions Friday 22nd November
If you are in need of assistance with your Faculty application, or have any queries, please contact the DAC Secretary, Catherine Copp. Tel: 01904 699522. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.