Whenever you are considering any works which require a faculty or the formal advice of the DAC, please plan ahead and allow sufficient time for the application process to be fully completed well in advance of any anticipated starting date for the works. Only genuine emergency works (i.e. damage causing significant ingress of water, structural instability or threat of physical injury) or additional information concerning applications already submitted for consideration by the Committee, can be considered if received late. In case of genuine emergency, please consult either the Diocesan Registrar, the DAC Secretary or your Archdeacon for advice as to the procedure to be followed to obtain an Interim Faculty (an "emergency" faculty), and see the Chancellor's Practice Direction on our Forms and Guidance Notes page.
Please remember that any change of Inspecting Architect must be submitted for approval by the DAC.
(DAC meetings at the Diocesan Office remain suspended due to Covid-19 measures; we are still holding meetings online via video calls, so please bear with us. Thank you)
- June: Date of meeting Thursday 23rd, last date for submissions Tuesday 31st May
- July: Date of meeting Tuesday 26th, last date for submissions Friday 8th July
- September: Date of meeting TBC
- November: Date of meeting Tuesday 1st, last date for submissions Friday 14th October
- December: Date of meeting Tuesday 6th, last date for submissions Friday 18th November
If you are in need of assistance with your Faculty application, or have any queries, please contact the DAC Secretary, Catherine Copp. Tel: 01904 699522. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.