Return of Annual Report & Accounts
This relies on a team effort from all the PCC members because the Annual Report, Accounts and Budget are just three of a number of other items required as part of the Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) process.
These should be entered no later than 28th June (should be submitted within 28 days of the Annual Parochial Church Meeting, which must be held between 1st January and 31st May - see Rule M1 (1) of the Church Representation Rules).
- Please email the completed Annual Report, Accounts and Budget to email@example.com.
The Annual Accounts submission must include:
- the accounts themselves
- the Trustees' Report and the Independent Examination as reviewed by the APCM (this will require involvement of all PCC members)
- please include a copy of the coming year's budget for information
You will find helpful advice, resources and examples in the following downloads:
- Download full guidance on the Return of Parish Finance and the Annual Report & Accounts.
- Download a Model set of Receipts and Payments Accounts
including Trustees’ Report and Accounts(Word)
- Download Example Accounts section (Excel).
- Download Example Independent Examiner’s Report (Word).
- Download Trustees' Annual Report Guidance (PDF).
- Download PCC Accountability Guide, 5th edition (PDF).
- Association of Church Accountants and Treasurers (ACAT)
- the Diocese has membership which is available to all our treasurers; please contact the Diocesan Finance Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your login details if needed.
- Download the ACAT handbook (PDF) .
If you have any queries on any of the above please do contact the Diocesan Finance Team (email@example.com) or your Deanery Financial Adviser.
Thank you, on behalf of the Diocesan family of churches and the wider church, for playing your part in this important process which helps to shape our future ministry together.