Because of the current and ongoing restrictions on social gathering associated with the Coronavirus pandemic, this flexible resource is designed to be used in a variety of ways by churches and schools. We are delighted that we have been given permission by Imaginor to use the artwork of Nebiyu Assafa, and hope that you find them a helpful stimulus for exploring the Easter story in more depth.
- prepare and deliver bags of resources to families at home to help them engage with the Easter story
- use the videos as part of collective worships, online or gathered services and groups
- use the pictures and wondering questions as part of a reflective trail – outside or inside
The Easter story has been divided into seven sessions which can be delivered over days or weeks or all together.
- Serve - Jesus washes the disciples feet
- Feast - Jesus shares the Passover meal with his friends
- Fearful - the Garden of Gethsemane
- Betrayed - Peter denies he knows Jesus
- Innocent - Jesus is put on trial
- Sadness - Jesus dies on the cross
- Joy - Jesus is alive
For each session there are a variety of resources available - use the guidelines document to see what might work best in your context