The Faith in the Nexus research demonstrated that children are often initiators of conversation about faith and spirituality at home, particularly if they attend a church school, but that often parents ‘shut down’ these conversations as they don’t know how to respond. The report recommended closer relationships between church, home and school. We have therefore compiled a training programme that resources churches to develop and support these relationships.
The following webinars will be delivered online between 7.30 and 9pm on:
- 21st April – the Faith in the Nexus report and its implications – book via Eventbrite
- 4th May – Connecting to and engaging with children and young people in your area – book via Eventbrite
- 18th May – Children and holiness – book via Eventbrite
- 15th June (tbc) – Generation Z
- 22nd June – Schools ministry – book via Eventbrite