School Business Managers, Admin Officers and Clerks Online
These sessions give school administrators, business managers and clerks the opportunity to learn about Church school governance and guidance (e.g. foundation governor appointment process and role, admissions, reconstitutions, collaboration and school sites matters). They will include the potential to raise questions and share best practice. All sessions are held via Zoom.
- Thursday 11th November 2021, 9.30 - 10.30am via Zoom
• Tuesday 15th March 2022, 2.00-3.00pm via Zoom
• This training is provided free of charge for schools in the service level agreement
• For schools not in the service level agreement there is a cost of £30 per delegate
• Booking is via Eventbrite - 11th November session; https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/school-business-managers-admin-officers-and-clerks-online-registration-157937558489