Understanding Christianity training
This training is suitable for new RE subject leads and other members of staff who have not yet completed Understanding Christianity training in schools. The course is primarily focused on schools who already have the Understanding Christianity Resource pack, however it will be possible for schools who haven’t yet accessed Understanding Christianity training to take part (in this instance please contact Olivia Seymour prior to booking your place).
The training will be organised through a series of online twilight trainings and a self-study module.
Dates and venue
All sessions are held via Zoom
• Tuesday 12th October 2021, 4.00 – 6.00pm
• Thursday 2nd December 2021, 4.00 – 6.00pm
• Wednesday 26th January 2022, 4.00 – 6.00pm
• February / Early March Self-study module (4 hours)
• Thursday 17th March 2022, 4.00 – 6.00pm
• The cost of the training for schools who already have an Understanding pack will be £50 (a second delegate from a school can attend for a total cost of £75)
• Delegates will be required to have access to the Understanding Christianity resource pack. The cost of the training includes further support materials for Understanding Christianity and access to training PowerPoints and resources.