Do you have a strong vocation to live in a healing, ecumenical community, to lead and manage a committed team of staff and volunteers, and be alongside our guests as they respond to loss, sorrow, and pain by finding new hope?
Holy Rood House, a unique therapeutic theological community in Thirsk, North Yorkshire, is seeking a new Executive Director to start after Easter 2022. Our guests turn to us at times of trauma and transition to find their own strength, and we offer a holistic and sacramental approach based on justice, peace and ecology.
This is a wonderful opportunity if you are:
- An Anglican priest, or ordained in a church in communion with it
- Someone who is theologically able, and progressive in thought and action
- Pastorally astute and highly empathetic to the needs of our guests
- Understand the spectra of mental health and preventative and treatment strategies
- Have business-like skills in finance, management, and quality assurance
- Able to demonstrate ambassadorial skills at national level
You would be living in community, with a negotiable remuneration package (salary, pension, accommodation). We will consider job share applicants.
For an application pack and form, please email email@example.com
***Please note that Holy Rood House is an independent charity
and the Diocese of York is not the employer***