Salary: £22,500-£26,000 p/a dependent on experience and qualifications.
Hours: Full time
Contract: Permanent (with a 6 month probationary period.)
Clifton Parish Churches have an exciting opportunity for a visionary and gifted individual to lead our vibrant, growing youth and children’s ministry across the Parish.
We are looking for someone to:
- Develop vision for our work with up to 18 year olds across the Parish, both within and outside our church communities.
- Encourage and take forward our existing work with children and young people.
- Work as part of the leadership team to ensure this work is at the heart of mission across the Parish.
- To supervise paid and voluntary staff working with these age groups.
- To lead and deliver work with the young people, including planning, teaching and resourcing.
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) that the holder of this post is a practising Christian.
For an application pack please contact email@example.com or visit our website. For an informal chat about this role please get in touch with the Incumbent, Revd Andrew Gready.
Closing dates for applications is: 5pm on Monday the 13th January.
Interviews will be held on the Saturday the 25th January.