Great teaching, worship, kids and youth programmes all in the comfort of the Convention Centre, 13-17 April. Please arrive for 2pm on the 13th April, and the event ends at 11:30am on the 16th April
Full event and day tickets available at springharvest.org/harrogate
· The theme is Unlimited: when you pray. Morning Bible teaching from Malcolm Duncan on Matthew 6, which includes the Lord’s Prayer, and lots in the programme to help you draw near to God.
· Children’s, Youth and Young Adults streams, all led by specialists
· Family matinees and child-friendly activities
· Worship led by Elim Sound
· Prayer trail around the Centre with nine stops each to help you pray in different ways
· Church leader gatherings
· Over 40 seminars and workshops including a series from Rt Rev Paul Butler, Bishop of Durham, on bringing good news to the poor and justice for all, and another from Crystal Cryer from 24/7 Prayer.
· Harrogate is a great town to explore, with the Pump Room and Betty’s tea shop.
· Various hotel and B&B options are available, or there is still space in the onsite camping hall.
Saturday 13th from 7pm – Bishop Paul on Prayer Unlimited. After Hours: Adrian Plass
Sunday 14th People’s Passion (Riding Lights Theatre Company 3pm); Easter egg hunt; Rural ministry seminar. Evening: Arianna Walker from Mercy UK.
Monday 15th Rhyming Bible (matinee); seminars on “Praying through dark times” led by Phil Stone and Jackie Riley from the Scargill Movement; and “When I pray, what does God do?” from David Wilkinson, St John’s, Durham. Evening: Pastor Kingsley Appiagyei, past-president of the Baptist Union. After Hours: Paul Mirfin
Tuesday 16th Afternoon: Clive Calver and Graham Kendrick; seminars on Prayer & Reconciliation and Multiplying your homegroup. Evening: celebrating prayer with visitors from the East.
In the exhibition you’ll find a bookshop, and lots of resources at stands including the Scargill Movement, Leeds Diocese, Roll the Rock and Missional Generation